Designed for your young hitter to flourish in the game, the CAT6 features an extended 2 3/4″ inch barrel resulting in a longer, wider sweet spot. Not only does the CAT6’s enormous barrel increase performance, its patented anti-vibration knob helps dampen “sting,” so your little masher can swing with absolute confidence.
- One-piece alloy construction offers smooth, traditional feel
- Patented anti-vibration knob absorbs and eliminates harsh vibrations and “sting” produced upon contact.
- Ring-free, extended barrel profile results in larger, uninterrupted sweet spot for greater performance.
- Optimized barrel-end wall thickness provides balance and promotes faster swing speeds
- Big League-inspired, ergonomically shaped knob and tapered handle give a balanced feel and greater control.
- AZ3000 alloy is built to withstand heavy season-long use while still performing at an optimal level.
- 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter
- One year warranty included
- Recommended for Coach-Pitch leagues